Go ahead and take that vacation you’ve always wanted, go visit family for the holidays, and feel free to go out with friends after work… we’ll take care of your critters while you are away! Now even farmers and horse owners can enjoy more freedom for social activities away from home. We’ve got you covered!
Barnyards & Backyards Farm and Pet Sitting provides professional, experienced care for your pets & livestock at your home or farm. Experienced farmers & pet owners of all types of animals, including horses, dogs, cats, birds, rabbits, rodents, poultry, sheep, goats, pigs, cows, reptiles, fish, exotics and more.
We are insured with close to 9 years as professional pet sitters, and Lily has been certified in Pet First Aid & CPR through Pet Tech. Other services we offer include stall cleaning and basic grooming for an additional fee, as well as daily house checks while you are away, including taking in your mail and newspapers, turning on and off lights, watering plants, and more. Hiring a house sitter helps to give your home a “lived in” look to deter potential burglaries while you are away.
What Makes Us A Great Choice:
- Insured through Pet Sitters Associates, LLC.
- Pet First Aid & CPR Certified through PetTech, Inc..
- We charge per visit, not per pet.
- We’re available to visit most weekends and holidays.
- Pet sitting is our full time business, not a side job or just during the semester.
- Customized services to fit you and your pets’ needs.
- Ten years pet sitting experience and a lifetime of pet and farm care experience.
- We’re farmers and pet owners, too.
- We are available and experienced in care for all your critters: large & small, indoor and outdoor.
Please note: We do not offer pet boarding or daycare at our location. Only visits to your home or farm.
Servicing the NH towns of Troy
/ Fitzwilliam / Jaffrey / Rindge ~ as well as sections of (East) Swanzey & (South) Marlborough